Competition time for lovers of everything Argyll! Wyvex Media (Scottish Field, Campbeltown Courier, Oban Times among other titles) have teamed up with the Argyll and the Isles Tourism Cooperative (AITC) to help promote all the fantastic web content that visitors and residents in Argyll create every day. If you start using the hashtag, #MYARGYLL on Instagram, youTube and Twitter, your photos and videos will automatically appear on the website, www.myargyll.co.uk.
In addition to the content feed, there is also the opportunity to upload your best images, videos, poems and stories about your Argyll experiences to enter into a competition. The prize is a fantastic trip for two people in the autumn to the stunning isle of Islay, which includes:
- Bed and breakfast at the Machrie Hotel
- a round of golf on the championship https://sapmea.asn.au/cialis-20mg/ course at Machrie
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at the Harbour Inn, Bowmore
- A behind the scenes tour of Ardnahoe, Islay’s newest distillery
- A boat trip with Islay Sea Adventures
- Flights to and from Islay from Oban Airport
This will be an amazing experience for the lucky winner and their guest. All the details can be found on the myargyll website.
So get out there with your camera or start sifting through your best Argyll shots! You need to be in it to win it. Don’t forget to share content with the hashtag, #myargyll. Upload your best content to enter the competition. Remember, poems, songs and stories count too.
Good luck! Looking forward to seeing all the fabulous Argyll pictures and videos. It’s not difficult to get a cracking picture here. We are very #blessed!